Friday, January 2, 2009

Random postings from Disney...




Hey, Ya'll....I have decided to do random postings from Disney. (although I still need to get my New Year/Christmas letter out and into snail-mail sometime before Valentines Day) This pic is of our sons Warren & Billie and Uncle Gene. It was Christmas morning in our room, the grands had just opened up their presents and now the guys got something small. A Christmas tradition in the Ogle family (started by Aunt Beth many moons ago) has been to buy an item, i.e. socks, or other various small items for the guys and for the gals who were together at Christmas.


This Christmas had us flying to Disney so I could not pack alot of presents. My solution was to buy red scarfs for the girls and "rockandroll" t-shirts for the guys! Now as I am typing this, I realize that I did not get the 'traditional' picture of the girls and their red scarfs....sorry girls! But here's to the guys!!!!
Steve and I love each one of you! We are better b/c you are in our lives! Joy!


No comments: