Thursday, January 29, 2009

You've Got Mail...

....is what my representative in DC just received from me....a Thank you for voting against this 'stimulus package' that is only going to stimulate a choosen few.
...is what my Congressmen got from me today, encouraging them to think about their vote today in the Senate. If we ran our family economy on the same bases as they are wanting to run this nation...we would be living in the streets.

My grandparents would be shocked if they knew that this society in the 21st century is so instantanious that they cannot wait, suck it up and hang tight and get thru this crisis.
I know that many of you had to live like this from time to time, and we all made it thru!

No one can convince me that 50 million to the National Endownment for the Arts will stimulate anything let alone $$ for contraceptives or $$ to Hollywood? That would be like me borrowing $$ to give to a coffee shop in hopes that my income will be improved. Now mind you I did not purchase this shop, just gave them some money b/c they asked.

No comments: