Saturday, January 3, 2009

A fav present....


....Steve loves The Christmas Story movie. Matter of fact, Christmas this year @ Disney just wasn't the same b/c he didn't get to watch this movie all day long! Nah, he wouldn't watch it all day just part of the day, grabbing little bits here and there.
Last year Shana and Bill got Steve a ornament from the movie. You know the part where the boys 'triple dog' dare one guy to stick his tongue to the flagpole? I mean there is a voice over w/the ornament and every day this season, Steve pushed the button just to hear the voice say, "Hey, don't leave me! We gotta, the bell rang." (voice inflection needed to make it effective.
Jill and Warren bought Steve the night light above....and yes, I have it in our bathroom. I know you always laugh at the part where the dad wins the huge package marked "Fra-gee-leee, It's Italian!"
I have a feeling that there will be other items from this movie, my honey's favorite, in the future! He's my sweetheart, gotta love him.

No comments: