Saturday, January 3, 2009

SnowMickey...










I love snowmen! I have a Texan,
baseball player, Ohio State Buckeye snowman, snowballs, nativity scene snowpeople, mitten snowman..you name it, I might have it. They stand on countertops, they sit on furniture, they also hang on my tree.

But while at Disney, my mission was to find a SnowMickey! You would think that Disney would have them EVERYWHERE! .............NOT!
That was frustrating to me. At our resort I found a cute little snowmickey which was very cute but I knew what I was looking for...yet in the 47 miles of Disney, I could not find it....UNTIL!
We were in Downtown Disney, not to be confused w/Magic Kingdom. I was tired of sitting/standing on crowded buses so the last night we rode a pontoon boat to downtown Disney...and walked around shopping. Then we walked into this shop and HE FOUND ME, SnowMickey!

It never takes much to make me happy. I mean a beach and a book, ice cold Coke, taking pictures of anything, seeing a parade through the eyes of my grands or finding a SnowMickey!!

No comments: