Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a difference....


.... a day makes....Snowy The Man is covered w/snow. All you can see is one small piece of a chocolate chip and the tip of his carrot nose.





Looking out my patio door! An Artic Winter Storm is crossing Ohio. So although I was planning on going out today, I decided that since I have not driven in this kind of weather for 27 years...I am staying home!
Wind chill has us at 15 degrees with it lowering to 8 degrees tonight....and more snow.

Right now I am searching for my ruby slippers so I can click 3 times and repeat to myself " There's no place like a southern state, There's no place like a southern state."
At least I do not live in Fargo, ND where it is -22 degrees today! BURRRRR!



2 inches and counting! (TIME: 1:30pm)

No comments: