Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Heart to Heart Month...

....It's February and time for love! Make sure you spend time this month sharing love toward others. Family, friends, work associates, the Wal-Mart cashier, the person at the Sonic drive-thru. You don't have to do much, just a simple 'how is your day?' or maybe a pack of M&M's!

I tell my kids in Small group at church that God does not tell us to 'ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET" for others, but we are commanded to
Love one another!
Have you read 1Corinthians lately? The Love chapter... Verse 1 starts us off on the right foot.
"If I speak the languages of men and of angels, but do not have love, I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal!"
I will put my famous Chocolate Soup receipe up for grabs later this week. But remember my story from last year....do not give this lusious soup to children if you want them to take a nap OR if they are having the soup for their after dinner dessert. It's YUM-O!
Here's to a wonderful month of love and compassion! Joy!!!

No comments: