Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To Ebay or Not to Ebay???



when pulling out the laundry basket the other day, I found a surprise! The block O as in OH-IO!

I smiled and thought nah, then I said why not! I mean Mother Theresa was on a potato, Jesus has been seen on a piece of toast...why not the block O from The Ohio State Buckeyes?

And if memory serves me well, Mother Theresa was sold on Ebay??? Maybe this is my 'goldmine.' My 15 minutes of fame, my get rich quick scheme, our retirement fund.


Oh but better yet, maybe this was a omen for the big game Monday night! A sign that God was giving me as to the outcome of a great bowl game!

If you notice this posting date, it is Tuesday Jan. 6th the day after that big game! So I'm guessing that this photo won't sell on Ebay. I'm guessing my SEC friends from 27 years in the southern part of this nation is thinking, "How perfect, it was found at the bottom of your laundry basket."

So I'm not retiring early or becoming famous anytime soon. It wasn't an sign from God as to the outcome of the game either. (although some of you will protest that) It was a simple indentation of a heaping pile of laundry in my broken basket in my bathroom closet. But for the time it took for me to find my camera, take the picture and think about the game to be...it was cool!

I should hope that every Buckeye fan out there in blogworld is holding their heads up high. GREAT GAME GUYS! You held a tough team to a winning score of only 3 points , when the spread was 10 points b.g.t. (before game time)
My Buckeyes did a great job, yeah we lost, but it was one great game.

And Gibson, you never touched the headgear of Colt 'great name for a quarterback from Texas" McCoy. (have you not heard Bret the Mussburg(spl?) say that before about Colt?)

I am a tried and true Buckeye fan! Proud of our team and Senator Tressell!

And while I am at it: Cowboy hats off to Texas for a great game!

No comments: