Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh-io!!!! Part 2 (see Part 1 below)

After we got thru Atlanta, the rain was no more and no more was I aching! About 7 hrs into this first day drive another tune ran thru my head. You all know this one, sing it with me...."Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle w/you.” ….as we waited for a guy to come along I-75 to fix our broken moving truck! (It just slowly stopped on Steve.) Of course his first thought was the fuel filter, and he was right! If it had been anything else, they would of repacked us into another truck and 2 days later we would of been on our way! The next day as we pulled into Ohio, I start humming “Across The Field.” (For those of you who do not know, that is a fight song for The Ohio State Buckeyes)….OH-IO!

God is amazing in his infinite wisdom. We are now being healed emotionally, physically, spiritually, and relationally and that is b/c There is a God!

Thanks for hanging in there on this blog entry….next one will not be as long!

ps....I have tried to put up 2 cute pictures but for some reason (after getting a new printer) it keeps kicking me offline...so maybe I will try later, until then picture this:

stuck on the side of the interstate, the truck in front of me. I look over to the left side of the hwy and notice a McDonald sign. ('clowns to the left of me' tune started playing in my head at that point) Why? I have no idea, haven't heard that song in ages. I immediatly looked to the right side as I was humming this song and saw a FIREWORKS sign ('jokers to the right') I started laughing my fool head off...as Steve sat w/a courious look on his face...now picture this....he is on hold w/the Budget Rental Emergency line for 25 mins at this point. Then I said outloud "stuck in the middle w/you."

Sunday as we are driving thru Ohio, Steve calls me, put your radio on (such-n-such channel) and there was my song Stuck in the middle w/you! It was amazing that just one day ago, I was bawling my eyes out and Steve was forever asking my forgiveness in putting me thru the last 3 yrs. Now we are both laughing and loving this life that God has choosen for us. So here we are still not knowing what is down the road, we just know we are suppose to go!

And to question God as to why we are not stationary at this time in our lives is really not ours to question. His way is best...He knows the plans He has for us. All we have to do is follow. And I honestly would do it all over again with Steve by my side! Joy for your tomorrow!

No comments: