Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Homesickness....




....just received a call from Jill telling me that she had called her neices this morning. She adores her neices and had to tell me a part of her conversation w/KK....


KK....Auntie? Do you know what homesick means?
Auntie....yes, KK.
KK....well I think I am DeeDee-sick!
KK.....what about you and Uncle Warren?
AUNTIE.... I think we are both DeeDee and Sir-sick KK.
KK....yeah, I think I am both too!

TOUCH MY HEART! Tears to overflowing! Out of the mouth of babes!
How I miss those girls, how I miss my daughters and sons! Now after I journaled about 'desires of my heart'....I pray that my heart will be pliable to God and that maybe, one day, my hearts desire will be fulfilled....for us to all live closer one day.

DeeDee & Sir loves you KK, LB,AA!

No comments: