Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Writing to Beth Moore...

I love going into Beth Moore's blog that she does with her daughter. Blogging is a great way to keep in touch w/those long distance friends and family. I am a self-confessed blog-a-holic after only 9 months.

I wrote the short story below on Beth's blog and thought I would share it with ya'll.

DeeDee said...
Beth, here is my HOTTER THAN 3 DIGITS story! We have 3 darling granddaughters and had the privledge to 'baysit' while mom and dad took a long needed vaction. Well, we went to a friends house to swim but waited till 6pm to splash in the pool b/c of the heat index. We played for 1.5 hrs then headed home. Not having to do this in a gazillion years, we had to bath, wash hair, dry hair, fix dinner, do bible story time and get them all bedded by midnight (just kidding at least to bed by 9) At dinner our oldest "georgia peach" in that thick accent said "DeeDee did you see me pole dancing w/Sir?" (her grandfather name for my husband) I am tring to think quick...pole? was there a pole in the pool and if there was, why was she poledancing. My dear sweet husband looks at me and said "POOL DANCING HONEY, WE WERE POOL DANCING!" "Oh Pool dancing, yes sweetie, DeeDee saw you dancing w/Sir." (Whew!)Now that is one for the books! Joy,Debi

No comments: