Friday, August 24, 2007

Tag You're IT....

4 things about me you may not have known:1. I can touch my nose w/my tongue. 2. I would love to own a small bookstore (like in You've Got Mail) 3. I want to retire from work and read to children at the library. 4. I would love to volunteer at a PICU ward

4 Jobs I've Had:1. 14 yrs old-Bingo worker at the American Legion 2. 17 yrs old- worked a dried flower bouquet shop entirely by myself. 3. 32 yrs old- owned my own home cleaning business. 4. 43 yr old -Assistant Manager of a college bookstore

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:1. It's a Wonderful Life 2. While you were Sleeping. 3. You've Got Mail 4. Independence Day

4 Favorite TV shows:1. HGTV 2. Food Network 3. Miami Ink 4. Survivor or Amazing Race

Favorite Hobbies:1. Painting 2. Photography 3. Blogging 4. Hand Quilting

4 Places I have lived:1. Va Beach, Va 2. Fort Worth, TX 3. Mobile, AL 4. Beeville.TX,

4 Favorite Foods:1. Mexican 2. Italian 3. Shepherds Pie 4. Macaroni & Cheese (my comfort food…)

4 Places I would rather be right now:1. On a Beach 2. Key West 3. home 4. With my grown children and grandchildren

4 Websites I check daily:1. My blog and Friends’ blogs 2. Yahoo 3. Foxnews.com 4. game.com

4 People I tag:1. Shana 2. Jill 3. Kathy D. 4. Nancy S. (NHS)

No comments: