Friday, August 3, 2007

And may I add....

....my other son in law! He has only been in this family for a year BUT it feels like he has always been apart of us. This past weekend we spent with Jill and Warren (and Shana n Bill) having a blast! Warren has such a quiet servants heart. He has been given a great opportunity to start a new ministry in a church and I can already see his abilities and gifts coming into view. God is going to use him in many ways! Once again I thank my God for the men in our daughters lives...they are EXACTLY who we prayed for!

We always enjoy time with our adult children...but this weekend was nice having that time w/Warren. Steve and I did teach J&W how to play Ucker (pronounce:long U-ker)and of course Steve came out on the winning team 3 times. We also enjoyed 9 holes of golf but none of us liked the 'swatting of the knats' (Georgia is bad for knats and humidity) Stir fry was dinner that Saturday night and another game of cards till midnight!

Thanks so much for a wonderful weekend guys!

No comments: