Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A New Week in a Different Place...

Time was going by way to quickly, I missed Steve more and more but yet I hurt knowing that I had to leave Jill, and I still don’t know why I felt that way. Did you ever feel like you were suppose to be somewhere at a certain time in your life? That’s what I felt at Jill’s.

(“Holy holy is the Lord Almighty holy holy”, Chris Tomlin) I was allowed to spend so much time w/the ones I love…how awesome is that. He is Holy, we serve a mighty God!
“How great is our God, sing w/me how great is our God. And all will see how great how great is our God”

For the next nine days I was going to be in what I will call ‘GRAND HEAVEN.” Of course I would be amiss if I did not report that I was looking forward to some mother /daughter time w/Shana as well. I love my girls, they are women I really want to emulate! (Typing w/tears is not an easy thing to do; the water tends to distort the keys)

The month of May was half over; I missed my husband so much and was thankful to a loving God that I had this opportunity. I just thought days went fast at Jill’s! I was in DeeDee overload and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

The first full day was spent just “getting use to DeeDee being there”. We read every book, colored and taught her (DeeDee) how to play more Wii!

Excuse me, had to stop and sing (Chris Tomlin)….”Everyone around the world, hear the joyful sound, see the heavens open up and hear the music comin down.. Nothings gonna separate us from the Fathers love. If God is on our side, who can be against us, If God is on our side we won’t be afraid, though the mountains may fall and the sky will crumble there ain’t nothing gonna stand in our way.”

Back to my time w/Shana n Bill n the girls. It was a week filled w/all things fun! We gave mommy and daddy a night out for their 9th anniversary. And after dinner we created a cake just for them! Of course I already recorded that activity, but may I remind myself, we had a blast and Shana/Bill was really surprised! On Thursday I gave Shana a day off. Once time on the phone she had told me that she really would love a day to JUST PLAY. You know, a day to not be mommy! So she got it! I did my housemaid routine and loved it…while she played all day w/her girls. I enjoyed listening to the music of chatter in the playroom so much. This is one thing I will always remember from this trip to Grand Heaven. Shana and I got a movie date also and enjoyed some ice cream together. Now my Billie-D of a son always gets my giggle going! He is the sweetest dad and loving husband! I am so glad God blessed us with great men for our daughters!

We took a trip to a strawberry farm and picked those little scrumptious delectable berries till 3 baskets were full. The girls even remembered my motto from picking berries a few years back “pick me, pick me says the red ones, No no no don’t pick me I’m not ready yet, says the green ones.” So we chanted for awhile as we laughed and remembered. We took some crazy pictures as strawberries for all to see, played on the playground that was close by and left for home. Another ending to a busy, memorable day…still missing Steve-o…talking to him everyday but it doesn’t help the loneliness from setting in especially at night.

No comments: