Saturday, August 15, 2009

Starting Fresh...n catching up!

I have needed to get back into my journaling for months now..so my first goal was to get a FRESH background! I love this background for a few reasons, it fills the theme of what I will be doing over the next week ~ filling you in on life over the past few months. (I think I left off the first of May) I also love me some college football so with my favorite colors being scarlet/gray well, this was the best choice. And finally I will post photo's from the past so I have a journal entry of all that has happened.

I will start with the most recent "dates of happenings" and that way IF you are interested, all you have to do is log in and understand why I have not blogged of late.

Today is Saturday and a very relaxed one at that. Steve was in Honduras this time last week so I was really missin my BBF, my companion, my sweetie. The trip for the team was filled w/tons of work (up n down hillsides) worship times, serving times, a day of relaxation at the beach, times of sorrow and times of blessings. I don't think I have yet heard all the stories and experiences but of what I do know, the momma in me wants to go there and fill all the needs of these children. The woman in me wants to go and help these women in their homes, their spirutal lives and their own interests. We have it so great in America. Although I cannot do "all these things," I can pray fervently for the people of LeCeiba, Honduras. God was good to our team as all were safely brought home to those of us who waited w/our signs at 11:30 pm for them to walk or run into our arms again.

No comments: