Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today I about lost...

...my mind! As I sit here in my pajama's (it's pajama party night )waiting for Awana to begin at church, I am totally exhausted. Where has this week gone? I feel like Kate on Jon & Kate + 8. I felt that if ONE MORE THING needed to be doneI was going to crash from the pressure.

My mother's furnace is still a big issue.....I am 2 days away from the women's conference....I have practiced my speeches for a week now and still can't get the timing right.....My Hyatial hernia has really been bothering me lately....no reflux, just pain.....after the women's conference I must start on VBS decorating meetings (Night at the Museum~if you have any ideas I am open) .....new small group literature for the childrens area being introduced.....must I go on?

I want to find within the next week some peace and calmness. I know God is there, and will go before me. I want to practice Phillipians 2:
encouragement, sympathy, complete joy, being unselfish, looking toward the interest of others, having the mind of Christ, that my tongue will confess Jesus as Lord,knowing God is at work in me, doing all things w/o grumbling, trying daily to shine my light, hope in Jesus.

So I leave now heading into my sweet little 3rd grade girls and help them put to application the verses we will memorize. And knowing that as I help them I will also be helped in the reading of the Word of God. Isn't He amazing???? Our God is an Awesome God, He reigns from Heaven above, in wisdom, power and love, our God is an Awesome God.

No comments: