Friday, March 20, 2009

A Blogger-Friend Award goes to....


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers."When you pass the award along please include these guidelines.
The definition of self-aggrandizement is thus--"an act undertaken to increase your own power and influence or to draw attention to your own importance". I have got to say that most of the blogs I read totally lack self-aggrandizement.

Here are a few of my favorite bloggers who totally lack self-aggrandizement. (Don't ya just love that word?)


...5 choice Blogger-world friends of mine.
#1 Shana in Georgia - b/c she is my daughter and friend: after all blogging helps us stay connected better in an age that can take us literally all over the world.
#2 Alexis in Japan - b/c although we are new-blogger friends I feel that IF we lived close, we would be friends.
#3 Laurie in California - b/c she must be my older sister in life. OMGoodness, we have got to meet one day!
#4 Erin in Mississippi - b/c simply stated, we are old friends even if she is my daughters age. And our husbands share ministry together.
#5 Stephanie in Mississippi - b/c she is such a witness and I love her strength and smile! (and b/c her mother and I shared the births of our granddaughters just 6 days apart)

No comments: