Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seeing dots...seeing ....


...girly girls all dressed up for Easter.

Walking around TJMax Monday in search of a serving tray, I bumped into these adorable/affordable dresses for "the grands." So of course I called Shana to see if she had already gotten the girls their Easter dresses...and since MawMaw bought them their fall smock dresses, I thought that it was my turn.

A dear friend of mine, Erin in MS, is telling of some fantastic frugal ideas she is applying to their family...so this is my contribution to her FFI's. I bought 3 dresses for < $50!

We (Shana, Jill & I) love to see the girls dressed as triplets! So even though these are not identical, Shana agreed that the 'theme' was the same. My momma saw the dresses yesterday and she loved the one in the middle. Her words were "It reminds me of a skirt I had when I was younger."

Shana, I hope you love them..perfect cotton dresses for hot summer southern sundays!

No comments: