Saturday, February 21, 2009

I was "tagged" by my newest sista in the Lord...Laurie in CA.

Here are the instructions:

1. Go to 4th folder where you store pictures.2. Select 4th picture (no exceptions!)3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to tagger.4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same.



This 4th picture is of the fountain right outside our apartment. The pond was frozen and yet the water kept spouting out. (It kind of reminds me of cloud formation when you are in an airplane.)
Now the ice is almost gone and the Canadian geese have 'gaggled' back to us. It has been fun to watch them walk gingerly across the ice - I mean webbed feet is not the best 'set of shoes' for ice walking these days!


I tag 4 friends Alexis in Japan....Erin in MS.....Brandy in TN......MB in TN

No comments: