Thursday, February 12, 2009

I could not find....


..the Nescafe Java Syrup in either WalMart or Kroger for the CHOCOLATE SOUP ...so here is what I did....


Measure 3/4 C of cold coffee (left over from morning caffine needs)

Add squirts of Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup to taste (I added about 1/4 C)

Next spoon in some Swiss Mocha or Suisse Mocha instand coffee mix to taste (about 3 tsps)


Wisk together and then add to the soup mixture on stove.


I made some soup this morning for our staff at church and it tasted as good as if the Java syrup was in the ingrediants. I hope they like it...Our Admin guy said he might not share it w/his boys...not b/c of the hyper-intense factor ....jut b/c he & his wife loves chocolate!


So may you have a Chock-O-Late Day today! (show someone you love them and make some chocolate soup)


No comments: