Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Hearts Desire....






Beaches!

Beaches !

Beaches!

It's 'gloomy gus' today, and to top it off I revisited some old pictures of the grands! Now I really am ready for a beach trip!See what I mean?
Warm sand between my toes. A good book, umbrella and a cold coke. My perfect idea of 'down time.' The sights and smells of surf n sand. The sound of the ocean waves. I know you can hear it too!
We always had a ball with the Hickersons in Panama City! Andrea, Shana and Jill and I would spend all day on the beach. I remember the year I took them down to where all the action was and we got their hair wrapped, Jill was first.
We thought the lady said $1 for each wrap....but half way down Jill's 13 inches of hair we figured out that she said $1 per INCH. We were all shocked...it cost $13 for Jill's hair to be wrapped in embrodery floss...so I talked Shana and Andrea into going to WalMart and buy floss...then I did their hair back at The Hickerson's beach house! We laughed all night about that one! Can't wait to have stories like that with our grands!
Family night was always the girls choice...and dinner out night was always seafood! YUM!










No comments: