Tuesday, February 6, 2007

"Da Bears" and the SUPER game







....I remember watching the Chicago Bears with and sometimes for my dad. (when he had to work) They were one of his favorite teams. No amount of cheering was going to raise their score this time. Manning did a great job for the Colts! GO VOLS!!
Oh well, college football is my sport of choice. We had a great time at Rick and Julie's party...I enjoyed bonding w/the youngest "party-goer"...she is a 7 month old twin and she loved watching halftime in front of a large screen TV w/her daddy. (see pic) Halftime gave way to talking and eating some more! (note: we are closer to the kitchen now, later we go back upstairs.) Great Dip Dave! And the football cake was "super" Tammy! Debbie and I enjoyed discussing our favorite country music songs and she told me where a few of the artist live...not far from us actually. A fun time was had by all!






No comments: