Friday, February 9, 2007

An Attitude of JOY....

Psalm 105:43
And He brought forth His people with JOY, And His chosen with singing.
What is your favorite song of joy that you sing to God? One of my favorites: (this will be sung at my funeral….in celebration)

“I Can Only Imagine” sung by Mercy Me

I can only imagine, what it will be like, when I walk by your side. I can only imagine what my eyes will see, when your face is before me.

Surrounded by your glory what will my heart feel? Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still? Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fold? Will I sing Alleluia, will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine.

I can only imagine when that day comes. And I find myself standing in the Son. I can only imagine that all I can do is forever, forever worship you.

No comments: