Monday, January 10, 2011

Stuck vs Unstuck....

Today after worship I found Pastor Tom and told him that I was stuck in Fatigue, so tired of many things that have occupied my heart and my mind. There are personal struggles that allowed its ugly head to have a stronghold over my life. There are tired days of doctors and my mother’s health, days of struggle w/relationships that I so want mended but know it is out of my hands.

I have asked for wisdom from God Himself and wise believers. Just like screaming for help as a child on that ladder, I’m flat tired. Today I started resting. Today I am UNSTUCK. Like the rungs on a ladder, I use them as a measuring devise for my believers walk thru this world. Some days I climb high enough to see what God has to give me and some days I freeze on a rung, standing still for a while only to finally realize that I need help. So I ask, do it, and rest again.

I am so glad God’s grace is pouring over me daily. I am so glad God never gives up on my poor soul; He never tires of rescuing me from me.

No comments: