Monday, January 10, 2011

Stuck vs Unstuck....

Sometime we get STUCK, stuck in programs, stuck in the ritual of busyness, stuck in health issues, stuck in managing our own little world thinking that “we have this covered”, God can use His time on someone else. So many times I have felt stuck but never when it traveled parallel with God. Only when I choose (for whatever reason) to take the vertical direction did I find myself stuck.

I am reminded of a story long time ago when I was 6 years old. We lived in a trailer court. (The PC word in 2011 is Mobile Home Park) but nonetheless it was a place where trailer living had you “parked” on a piece of ground and you paid rent to keep your trailer parked there. A rather nice community of people who believed that the “American Dream” had not but one day would occur for them. (I digress a bit)

No comments: