Monday, January 10, 2011

Stuck vs Unstuck....

Well on that ladder I was full of fear and fatigue. I started crying, Bonnie started screaming for her dad and as hero’s always do, Mr. Gabanny came running around the corner. He pranced up that ladder in two shakes, grabbed my waist and the next thing I knew I was standing on green grass. I was UNSTUCK. Yeah me!

Pastor Tom shared how we can get un-stuck. Read Jeremiah 6:16. It says that we should ASK for help (I did) Listen and abide by that very help (or what I wrote in my journal) DO IT. In that minute I find REST.

Ask by looking to the wisdom of others who have gone before you…”the old godly way.” Attain wisdom that comes from God’s word and believers who have already walked that path. Don’t just give lip service but actually do what they/or God tells you to do. And only then will rest find you, find you standing on green grass, feet firmly planted in a safe place.

No comments: