Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What time is it????


She was soooo excited! KK was turning 7 on Dec 28th but we opened the present on Fri the 26th. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside Resort while Christmas-ing in Disney. This picture does not show her face as well as I would liked, but I think you can tell how excited she was to receive her very first
MICKEY MOUSE watch! A real watch w/his hands showing the time. May I brag on her alittle...she immediately could count by 5's, the hour was alittle hard....BUT in 6 hrs she was giving the correct time! It was funny to listen to everyone ask her "What time is it KK?" She would look at her watch and move those sweet lips as she counted. My how time has flown, first we were in Texas holding this tiny babe, (remember Kathy?) now we are bragging about her intellect over a watch! One day, we will be watching her graduate, go off to college, get married! And maybe just maybe have a great-grandchild to hold....but oh my, I am rushing time! It needs to slow down a bit! I don't want to go "back to the future" just yet.

No comments: