Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On The Nightstand...

The Rules!!!!
* Grab the nearest book.
* Open the book to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
* Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
* Tag five other people to do the same


My Book: With an Everlasting Love by Kay Arthur
Page 56: Eliezer proceeded, eyes still twinkling. He wouldn't of missed this for anything. "Also, there shall be paid to Massah and to Bernice one hundred silver coins each. Now for Christianna. First she shall receive unlimited funds, not to be abused, but to be used to provide her every need until the day of the consumation of the covenent agreement of marriage."

I bought this book when my girls were teens. Before they got married, I had them read this book. I give this book a 5 star rating!!!
Why is it on my nightstand? Because I want to be reminded of the meaning of everlasting love...the kind I receive from my Saviour and the kind I need to give my husband everyday!

I tag: Shana (b/c I know she has books by her bedside) Erin, Alexis (when she get settled in Japan), Brandy and my newest blogger friend-Laurie in CA

No comments: