Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh the faithfulness of our Lord...

Go to one of my favs on the right side of my blog, 3/4 of the way down.
Click on Katie and Kids!

Read her story from April 8th.....makes me wonder why I don't see God working like she does. Think about it. What is different? And now what can I (or you) do to make our daily lives connected like Katie's is.

* Willingness/obedience/country~she was willing to go into a strange country b/c she was listening to the Voice of God
* Connection w/God~ her daily walk (although I am sure to falters at times) is so in tune w/Him that she hears His voice speak.
* Prayer~ time spent in communication w/God like best friends invest time together.

Katie encourages me to be better at this 3 points....I hope and will pray that after you read her journal entry, you will be encouraged to make a difference in your neck of this great big woods.

No comments: