Monday, April 20, 2009

ok, I need prayer...

...funny how scripture can be read to fit any situtation...well, (over to the left side in my Ponders of my Heart) I chewed on these words throughout the weekend from Saturday...then it hit me today! Something happened to me today that has caused these words to dive deep into my spirit.

Something someone has said to me has been so vile and hurtful that I need your prayers. Prayers to forgive this person...prayers to understand...prayers for wisdom in how to deal w/it.

Have you ever been there, so hurt that you are sick? So hurt that the one thing (anger) that would come out doesn't? That is the spot I am in right now. So please pray for God to give me guidance...maybe He just wants me to stay silent, and in this case that silence would be a forever kind of thing. But that's not a bad thing, to keep silent. God knows my heart and God will deal w/it.

Thank you! Joy!

No comments: