Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag...Your It.....

I've Been Tagged...
Okay...I've never done one of these before. I was tagged by Shana to make a list of 7 things that people may not know about me.

1) My mom's relatives are in a couple of chapters of an accurate historical book of the Civil War. (research was done by a friend of mine who lives in Hattiesburg,Ms)

2) I have written 6 short children's books based on experiences of my granddaughters.

3) My mom tells me that I ate a whole jar of Vicks Vapor Rub when I was 2!

4) I have lived in 3 states within a 11 month period of time.

5) The friend I have known the longest, and still stay in touch with is Mike F. (from kindergarten)

6) I secretly have always wanted to be a singer/songwriter.

7) I am a raccoon, when it comes to handwashing! Oh, it drives me up the wall to have anything on my hands! (eeebie-geebies)

Now I pass this onto Bran, Ronnie and Alexis.....go girls, you've been tagged!

No comments: