Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just blogging along and....

....came across this blog
http://wordsofgrandma.blogspot.com/

OMGoodness! By happen-chance I walked into this blog...it's the actual diary of this girls Grandmother from the 1940's. I didn't read much but what I read was from June-July 1945. She has a boyfriend....this really takes you back in time..and if you are a hopeless romantic (like me) ya'll, just gotta go there!

(Shana, Erin and Bran ....I know you 3 will check this out for sure)

This makes me wonder what my grandchildren will be doing w/my journals I write. I have dedicated each grandchild one book so far. Then I wonder how will they translate my journaling? Will blogging be a thing of the past? I'm sure! Maybe they will communicate like The Jetson's OR better yet Star Wars!

No comments: