Friday, April 13, 2007

Joy???Yes!!







All weekend long…joy to our ears?

(inside quotes) Sirrrrrr? DeeDee, do you want to? I did it! Do you want to play with my dollhouse? What craft can we do now DeeDee? I want Sir to read my Bible story. How do you know how to get to my store DeeDee? Isn’t the penguin cute?

(quotes from the puppet plays) Sir, you’re so funny! The froggie jumps. And they lived happily ever after, THE END! Skunky smells. Betsy beaver built her house on the water.

(playground quotes) Let’s play bear tag. Yeah, let’s hibernate. I’ll dance to the music, Sir you push the button. I’m cold Sir. Let’s swing! Help me walk on the beam DeeDee. I’ve got “HAPPY FEET.” I’m gonna get you!

(quotes with a southern acent) We live in the cee-ty.
We live in Georr-jah. Hel-ep me! Aunti Gee-ll


(quote from a 19 mo. old ) I louge you! or other wise known as I love you.

(quotes to the SS teacher) The Easter bunny didn’t come to our house, no see ...we just moved. Pray for my family to love each other every day! Can I take this piece of candy to my sisters?
The answer is YES! We enjoyed every minute of the weekend with our grands.

No comments: