Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Commercial Break....

...Christmas post for 2009 was not forgotten. I wanted to post some pictures BUT my laptop went "ker-plunk" and now all my pictures are stuck inside and can't come out...so I sit tonight typing on our "old" computer desktop. I was complaining about this ancient thing but I am glad that we still have it and that it works.

I love the convenience of my laptop. I can take it anywhere, type anytime. Being w/o it this past week has been hard. Not having the access to a computer gave me withdrawals...(not really) But the point is: we are so accustom to the portable computer for everything, yes, even the one we talk on, that when they fail us, we complain. (note: Steve's phone even has an app to 'DROP BREAD CRUMBS" so you do not loose your way in the mall parking lot!)

I want a large flat screen monitor for this desktop. I want a newer upgrade laptop....but what I need is to be content w/what I do have. A warm house to sleep in, a desktop that actually works, health, family an so on an so on!

A friend once said "When life gives you lemons hand them back and ask for Chocolate!" I like that quote, but "make lemonade" is a better attitude about ones life.

No comments: