Monday, August 18, 2008

The Uganda Childrens Choir...

Margaret, Julie,Brenda....Sharon and Me!


..visited our church in Albany last night. OMGoodness, my heart so worshipped with theirs. Our spirits were one in the Lord. Shana and the girls came down to worship w/us and we were all in agreement that God was invited into our family's hearts.

I wrote down some of the songs which gave way to worship...although these words do not do the night justice. You really had to be there! These children are all orphans. And when a love offering was giving my heart and Steve's were on the same page as the Lords! So was Shana and Jill's.

Songs were sung both in their native language and english. They danced thru every song! At one point AudreyAnn thought they were saying "Lorahbeth." After a video presentation of how they lived before the orphanage took them in, they sang:
"When I come into His presence I humble myself and I begin to worship Him. Remembering Him and every victory He's done, I humble myself and worship Him."

"I am yours, grow me up to be like you." and "My hope is in the Lord forever"

The staff was invited to get on stage w/them and just give hugs! I got so many more than I had time to give...one girl hugged me so hard and long-twice, my heart was blessed to running over!

No comments: