Sunday, July 20, 2008

Black is the least....

.....of my favorite colors...I am partial to lime green or bright yellow or sky blue...but black? Then I had to say to self, 'this is just a silly quiz...enjoy'. What is so funny about this silly quiz is I really do make clear lines wherever I go. I like order and following the rules. But I also enjoy doing things differently! I enjoy never doingthe same thing twice but rather figure out a way to to it a different way. All my life I have felt that others see a plain blah person. I have no special talents or gifts. But when I love, I love deeply. When I pray I pray fervently. When I work, I give 100%. I am faithful and love to serve others. So playing along w/this silly game.....I think I like black...yep, it's ok!


You are most like:
Black
You are bold with a dark side. You make clear lines wherever you go, though you color outside of the lines. Many people may just see the surface of you and think you are merely plain, but you have a lot of depth to you as well.


Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?
Visit Toys For Your Blog.com for more blog quizzes

No comments: