Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing catch-up...

For many of you who were asked to be our prayer warriors, I am going to expound a little on what God has done......
.....First of all, a huge thank you from our hearts to yours for lifting us up! The past 5-6 weeks have been a struggle.
......Second, I am not going into the inclimates of the storm we are passing thru b/c there is no need. This is not to say that the storm has passed, we are still in the midst of it all. As you all know, the truth never has to defend itself...and that is what we are claiming.
......Third, I want you all to know that God is continuing to provide strength daily for us. We claim victory for Jesus Christ b/c He has resurrected! Please continue to pray!
A dear friend gave me scripture to look over in Isaiah 41:1-13 w/focus on 9-13: I have choosen you and not rejected you. Do not fear, for I am with you, Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will stregthen you, surely I will help you. Behold all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored. Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them. Those who war with you will be as nothing, and non-existent. For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand. Who says to you "Do not fear, I will help you."
Sue, God knew I needed those words from Him...thank you so much for sharing. Erin, thank you for giving me wisdom from scripture also, your encouragement gave my eyes new vision. Our children has stood in the gap for us with encouragement and prayer and scriptures...we are so proud to be their parents.

Friends.....God is sustaining us through this and we give Him the praise! I knew that if I asked you to pray, your would and b/c of your obedience, God is fighting for us. We are not alone. We are at peace. Please know that when you ask me to pray in your behalf, I instantly go before our Lord with pleading and crying and praise for you. I believe that it is a privlege to pray for others.
John 15:11 .....Joy!

No comments: