Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life Happens....Part 3

2008 has made me serious about loosing the weight I have gained since my back surgeries. So I have started walking 1+ miles per day, drinking more water, changing my portion sizes, drinking green tea and ‘standing on my head’ if that will help!

I was invited to participate in Grandparent Day at KK’s dance studio just 2 days before Valentines Day. The 12 little kindergartener’s were all lined up, w/KK at the #11th position. As they were all asked who their Valentine was, each girl gave a name, but only KK said “My Grandma!” Although she never calls me grandma, I was please she picked me! She knows her stuff and does it just like she was taught…of course being firstborn helps!

After practice, we took some pictures outside on some great tree climbing trees! Note, if Steve was there, he would have fussed at me for climbing the tree, so that is why you see me in it! It was so much fun, and the girls had a blast.

Make all our days’ productive ones, Lord. Show us what our ministry is. Open doors so that we might serve You in new ways. Look kindly on all our efforts so as to always glorify Your Name…..Amen

No comments: