Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happenings...

...."people come n go so quickly around here." (quote fom Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz) This is how life has been since Jan 12,2010.

I have missed my daily or weekly thoughts on here, why? B/C it helps keep me accountable to myself and it reveals to me where my strong and weak points are in thisbusy life. (You just happened to read in on it all.)

We lost our dad on Jan 31st this year, but are assured in our hearts of his home-going. Homer, Steve's dad's life finally ended in this world and now he is eternally new! It was a hard week but the unit of this family gave support to our mom and to each other, which is another example of God in us, the hope of glory. The graveside service started w/a beautiful snowstorm. And the snow remains one month later. We all are doing well, Annie (mom) is of usual strength, having had to say goodbye in this life to her husband of 34 yrs. And what we know is GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: