Friday, January 26, 2007

So I got behind already!












Yes, I confess to getting behind already. But I have a good excuse, coughing attack during my lunch. These pictures are just a sample of what we do with our 'grands' when we visit.
We always cook something! Once we made these sushi/twinkie desserts that was soooo sweet. They really looked like sushi! No bake cookies are always a good time. One time Sir, KK and I made dinner for everyone.
We also do crafts...this picture is of LB making a homemade horn. On one visit I declared the next day to be "PJ Day", we stayed in our PJ's all day and had a tent in the middle of the living room. We told stories and had lunch in the tent. Of course, Sir had to show KK the proper way to go sledding in Ohio.
It is so much fun coming up with things to do w/the girls. It takes work to be long distance grandparents! But tell me, how do you resist those faces??

Go Bucks! Go Vols! (that was for Uncle Warren)

No comments: