Friday, January 26, 2007

Just one more for today!




Lunch hour was running short and I forgot to add a blog about Jill and Warren. They are doing great. Warren got on full time at a tool company in Texas...yeah-health insurance and benefits!! He is a wonderful answer to prayer for our family. I love him like a son already. Jill is still working at the Childrens Hospital and taking on 4 private patients at a local church, a couples group plus her internship work at the counseling center. But the light is getting closer. She graduates w/her Masters in May! Yeah!!!
We are all praying that Warren has a church position when Jill graduates. He put his career 'on-hold' so she could finish her degree. They just celebrated 6 months of marriage. Yeah, again! These pictures are of Christmas night when we all got together. I LOVED having all my family together. I also added a picture of them at their wedding reception.

No comments: