Friday, November 13, 2009

As of Wedneday, November 11, 2009....




we officially became grandparents AGAIN!~ The courts in Etheopia made it legal...our granddaughter is now Ellegrace Hiwot (Hay-wot) Dantzler! Hiwot means life, how awesome, b/c we have been praying for her life for 3 yrs now! I can now share a picture of this little brown eyed gem. She is going to walk into such a loving family and extended family. Her sisters are beside themselves, Steve n I are beside ourselves....everytime I look at her face on my table, I have such a feeling of love, joy and just want to kiss her cute cheeks! I know Mom n Dad get first kisses and I know that I will be overjoyed, tears will cloud her face from me but I will get my turn.

Our natural born children are nothing less than a miracle to us as parents. Having babysat a few adopted children in the past, I have always rocked them to sleep, praying that One Day they would understand how special they are. Now I get to hold my own adopted granddaughter and pray that prayer over her. Our family has now forever changed b/c Shana n Bill decided to take that leap of faith, that tug of their hearts and become obedient to God as He placed everything in order.

More on this sweet child later, like January later....b/c we will be there waiting for that plane to bring her into our lives! Until then we celebrate....Christmas presents to be bought, the bed is in place, she has her own dresser and a most of all a place in our lives!

No comments: